Book a private tour through the Afrika Museum.
A guide to yourself for three quarters of an hour… We offer a unique opportunity to take a tour with one of our guides. Immerse yourself in a journey through the collection and the compounds and ask our guide everything you’ve always wanted to know! As a museum we’re keen to promote dialogue. The exhibitions and objects all have a human story to tell that deserves to be heard and discussed. And our tour guides are the ideal conversation partners!
When booking a private tour, you can choose one of the following options:
- An interactive tour through the entire museum, from inside to outdoors. This offers something for everyone and is also suitable for families (from 6 years and upwards).
- A tour of the permanent display: Africa Inspires.
- A tour through the exhibition: Afterlives of Slavery.
How to book a private tour:
- You can reserve the tour and the entry tickets via: email@example.com
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. Please state your name, telephone number, address, email address, the number of people and the desired date and time.
- You will receive a confirmation by mail.
- A tour of 60 minutes costs €60 (Monday to Friday) or €75 (in the weekend), excluding entrance fee. Please pay at the desk on the day of your visit (preferably by pin or contactless).
Other important information:
- A private tour is a tour for a maximum of 15 people.
- The tours are available from 10 am to 5 pm, Mondays through Sundays (subject to availability).
- Please read the valid guidelines and terms and conditions prior to your visit.
- Visitors can change or cancel their bookings free of charge up to two weeks prior to the date of their visit by applying in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Later cancellations will be subject to an annulment fee.