The Afrika Museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Sunday
The outdoor museum is open troughout the year but the compounds are not fully equipped from November 1st to April 1st. The museum is closed every Monday (except on holidays and december 25th (First Christmas Day) and on January 1st (New Year's Day), April 27th (Kingsday).
|Kids 4-18 years old||€ 6,00|
|Children (up to and including 3 years old)||Free|
|Family price: 2 parents and max. 3 children max. 18 years old||€ 34,50|
|CJP child / Cultuurpas*||€ 6,00|
|CJP adult*||€ 9,00|
|Friends Afrika Museum, Tropenmuseum , Museum Volkenkunde||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-CARD||Free|
|ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt||Free|
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10AM – 5PM
- The outdoor museum is open troughout the year but the compounds are not fully equipped from 1 November to 1 April.
The museum is open on Monday during national holidays and school holidays from 10AM - 5PM.
- 25 February (Spring holiday)
- 22 & 29 April (Easter and May holiday)
- 10 June (Pentecost)
- 8, 15, 22 & 29 July (Summer holiday)
- 5 & 12 August (Summer holiday)
- 14 October (Fall holiday)
- 23 & 30 December (Christmas holiday)
- November 1st until March 31st: closed on Mondays
- December 25th (First Christmas Day)
- Closed on New Year’s Day
- Parking currency: € 2,00
- Dogs are not allowed on museum grounds.
- Disabled visitors: Both the main building and the outdoor museum are wheelchair accessible. The first floor can be reached using the lift in hall 4 where the temporary exhibitions are situated. Wheelchairs and special seats are available for your comfort at the main desk.