The museum is closed until 9 February 2021
We would like to welcome you back to the museum after the 9th. We have of course taken every precaution to ensure your visit is as safe and pleasant as possible.
Please take note of our visitor protocol.
The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.
Please note: the museum is also opened on Mondays during the school holidays and on public holidays.
That means we’re open on:
- Spring break: 15 februari, 22 februari
- Easter: 5 april
- May holidays: 26 april, 3 mei
- Pentecost: 24 mei
- Summer vacation: 12 juli, 19 juli, 26 juli, 2 augustus, 9 augustus, 16 augustus, 23 augustus, 30 augustus
- Autumn break: 18 oktober, 25 oktober
- Christmas holidays: 27 december
- January 1st (New Year’s Day)
- 27 April (King’s Day)
- 25 December (Christmas Day)
|Kids 4-18 years old||€ 6,00|
|Children (up to and including 3 years old)||Free|
|Family price: 2 parents and max. 3 children max. 18 years old||€ 34,50|
|CJP child / Cultuurpas*||€ 6,00|
|CJP adult*||€ 9,00|
|Friends Afrika Museum, Tropenmuseum , Museum Volkenkunde||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-CARD||Free|
|ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt||Free|
- Parking token: €2.00
- Wheelchair helpers gain free entrance.
- Students are taken to mean those studying at institutions of further education (universities, universities of applied sciences and MBO-institutions) recognised by the Dutch government.