The Afrika Museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Sunday.
The outdoor museum is open troughout the year but the compounds are not fully equipped from November 1st to April 1st. The museum is closed every Monday (except on holidays and december 25th (First Christmas Day) and on January 1st (New Year's Day), April 27th (Kingsday).
During the weeks of September 4th until, and including, October 11th there will be no exhibitions on display in the Afrika Museum. Therefore, there will be a 50 percent discount on the entry fees.
|Kids 4-18 years old||€ 6,00|
|Family price: 2 parents and max. 3 children max. 18 years old||€ 32,50|
|CJP child / Cultuurpas*||€ 6,00|
|CJP adult*||€ 7,00|
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10AM – 5PM
- The outdoor museum is open troughout the year but the compounds are not fully equipped from 1 November to 1 April.
- November 1st until March 31st: closed on Mondays
- December 25th (First Christmas Day)
- Closed on New Year’s Day
The museum is open on Monday during national holidays and school holidays from 10AM - 5PM.
- Parking currency: € 2,00
- Dogs are not allowed on museum grounds.
- Disabled visitors: Both the main building and the outdoor museum are wheelchair accessible. The first floor can be reached using the lift in hall 4 where the temporary exhibitions are situated. Wheelchairs and special seats are available for your comfort at the main desk.