We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to the museum.
We have of course taken every precaution to ensure your visit is as safe and pleasant as possible. Please take note of our visitor protocol.
- Visitors are required to reserve their tickets in advance and to book a time slot
- This requirement also applies to Museum Card holders and holders of other discount cards
- The number of tickets available per day and per time slot of fifteen minutes is limited.
- The time slots are based on an average visit of two hours.
- All visitors to the Africa Museum aged over 13 are required to wear a face mask.
The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.
Please note: the museum is also opened on Mondays during the school holidays and on public holidays.
That means we’re open on:
Autumn break: 12 October, 19 October
Christmas holidays: 21 December, 28 December
January 1st (New Year’s Day)
27 April (King’s Day)
25 December (Christmas Day)
|Kids 4-18 years old||€ 6,00|
|Children (up to and including 3 years old)||Free|
|Family price: 2 parents and max. 3 children max. 18 years old||€ 34,50|
|CJP child / Cultuurpas*||€ 6,00|
|CJP adult*||€ 9,00|
|Friends Afrika Museum, Tropenmuseum , Museum Volkenkunde||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-CARD||Free|
|ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt||Free|
- Parking token: €2.00
- Dogs are not allowed in the Museum or the Outdoor Museum (except for guide dogs and assistance dogs)
- Wheelchair helpers gain free entrance.
- Students are taken to mean those studying at institutions of further education (universities, universities of applied sciences and MBO-institutions) recognised by the Dutch government.