The Afrika Museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Sunday.
The outdoor museum is open troughout the year but the compounds are not fully equipped from 1 November to 1 April. The museum is closed every Monday (except in Holidays and 25 December (First Christmas Day) and on 1 January (New Year's Day), 27 April (Kigsday).
|Kinderen 4-18 jaar||€ 6,00|
|Gezinstarief: 2 ouders en max. 3 kinderen t/m 18 jaar||€ 32,50|
|CJP kind / Cultuurpas*||€ 6,00|
|CJP volwassene*||€ 7,00|
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10AM – 5PM
- The outdoor museum is open troughout the year but the compounds are not fully equipped from 1 November to 1 April.
- 1 November to 31 March: closed on Mondays
- 25 December (First Christmas Day)
- Closed on New Year’s Day
The museum is open on Monday during national holidays and school holidays from 10AM - 5PM.
- Parking currency: € 2,00
- Dogs are not allowed on museum grounds.
- Disabled visitors: Both the main building and the outdoor museum are wheelchair accessible. The first floor can be reached using the lift in hall 4 where the temporary exhibitions are situated. Wheelchairs and special seats are available for your comfort at the main desk.