The museum is open!
You can find our opening hours and admission fees below. You can book your online tickets here.
The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.
Please note: the museum is also opened on Mondays during the school holidays and on public holidays.
That means we are open on:
- Spring break: 15 February, 22 February
- Easter: 5 April
- May holidays: 3 May, 10 May
- Pentecost: 24 May
- Summer vacation: 12 July, 19 July, 26 July, 2 August, 9 August, 16 August, 23 August, 30 August
- Autumn break: 18 October, 25 October
- Christmas holidays: 27 December
- January 1st (New Year’s Day)
- 27 April (King’s Day)
- 25 December (Christmas Day)
|Children 4-18 years old||€ 6,00|
|Children 0-3 years old||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-CARD*||Free|
|ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt*||Free|
- Parking token: €2.00
- Wheelchair helpers gain free entrance.
- Students are taken to mean those studying at institutions of further education (universities, universities of applied sciences and MBO-institutions) recognised by the Dutch government.