Keep an eye on the website and socials for more information about the exact opening date and the visitors protocol.
Important: the museum is open on Mondays during school vacations and on various holidays.
This means that we're open on:
- 1 June (Pentecost)
- 6, 13, 20, 27 July (Summer holiday)
- 3, 10, 17, 24 August (Summer holiday)
- 12 & 19 October (Fall holiday)
- 21 & 28 December (Christmas holiday)
- January 1st (New Years Day)
- December 25th (Christmas Day)
|Kids 4-18 years old||€ 6,00|
|Children (up to and including 3 years old)||Free|
|Family price: 2 parents and max. 3 children max. 18 years old||€ 34,50|
|CJP child / Cultuurpas*||€ 6,00|
|CJP adult*||€ 9,00|
|Friends Afrika Museum, Tropenmuseum , Museum Volkenkunde||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-CARD||Free|
|ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt||Free|
- Parking currency: € 2,00
- Dogs are not allowed on museum grounds.
- Disabled visitors: Both the main building and the outdoor museum are wheelchair accessible. The first floor can be reached using the lift in hall 4 where the temporary exhibitions are situated. Wheelchairs and special seats are available for your comfort at the main desk.