You can find our opening hours and admission fees below. You can book your online tickets here.
The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm.
The museum is also opened on Mondays during the school holidays and on public holidays. That means we are open on the following Mondays:
- Christmas holiday: 26 December 2022 and 2 January 2023
- Spring holiday: 20 and 27 February 2023
- Easter Monday: 10 April 2023
- May holiday: 24 April and 1 May 2023
- Pentecost: 29 May 2023
- Summer holiday: 10, 17, 24 and 31 July and 7, 14, 21 en 28 August 2023
- Fall holiday: 16 en 23 October 2023
The museum is closed on:
- January 1st (New Year’s Day)
- 27 April (King’s Day)
- 25 December (Christmas Day)
|Children 6-18 years old||€ 6,00|
|Children 0-5 years old||Free|
|BankGiro Loterij VIP-CARD*||Free|
|ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt*||Free|
* Discount or free entrance only on presentation of the relevant discount card. This card must be physically presented. Digital variants are not accepted.
- Parking token: €2.00
- Wheelchair helpers gain free entrance.
- Students are taken to mean those studying at institutions of further education (universities, universities of applied sciences and MBO-institutions) recognised by the Dutch government.