The museum is closed till the 15th of March 2021
We would like to welcome you back to the museum when we can open again. We have of course taken every precaution to ensure your visit is as safe and pleasant as possible. Please take note of our visitor protocol.
Click here to reserve your tickets
- Visitors are required to reserve their tickets in advance and to book a time slot
- This requirement also applies to Museum Card holders and holders of other discount cards
- The number of tickets available per day and per time slot of fifteen minutes is limited.
- The time slots are based on an average visit of two hours.
- All visitors to the Africa Museum aged over 13 are required to wear a face mask.
Discover the Afrika Museum in 1 minute
You can come to our museum to visit our permanent and temporary exhibitions, events, education programmes and much more. Watch the video below and discover it for yourself.