We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to the museum. We have of course taken every precaution to ensure your visit is as safe and pleasant as possible. Please take note of our visitor protocol.
- Visitors are required to reserve their tickets in advance and to book a time slot
- This requirement also applies to Museum Card holders and holders of other discount cards
- The number of tickets available per day and per time slot of fifteen minutes is limited.
- The time slots are based on an average visit of two hours.
- All visitors to the Africa Museum aged over 13 are required to wear a face mask.
How about a delicious picnic lunch in our extensive museum park? Scroll down to order a picnic basket, that you can pick up on your visit.